We hope everyone is safe and well.
Inside Out Tennis pay-per-session system will continue until half term where we hope we will be able to return to our previous system.
Our full programme will be active after the Easter weekend. Please follow the links to book
9am-10am – Mini Tennis Red (ages 5-8yrs) Book Now
9am-10am – LTA Youth Start Follow on session – Mini Tennis Red (ages 5-8yrs) Book Now
10am-11am – Mini Tennis Orange (ages 8-9yrs) Book Now
10am-11am – LTA Youth Start Follow on session – Mini Tennis Orange (ages 8-9yrs) Book Now
11am-12noon – Mini Tennis Green (ages 9-11yrs) Book Now
5pm-6pm – Coach Facilitated Junior Club night – Mini Red – £3 pay and play Book Now
6pm-7pm – Coach Facilitated Junior Club night – Mini Orange/Green – £3 pay and play Book Now
7pm-8pm – Adult Coaching – £6 pay and play Book Now
KEGWORTH TENNIS CLUB
Kegworth Tennis Club was formed in the 1920s and has existed in its present location, on the King George V Playing Fields, since 1951. The Tennis Club welcomes players of all standards and has an active social calendar. Facilities comprise three hard tennis courts, two of which are floodlit, providing year-round play.
Check out KegworthLTC, the club’s own website.
Coronavirus Guidance: Protecting Yourself and Others at Kegworth LTC
Keeping Safe and Healthy – Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance
At Inside Out Tennis the safety and wellbeing of all our coaches and players is of paramount importance. We would like to assure you that Inside Out Tennis are following Government and Public Health England guidance regarding COVID-19to take all necessary measures to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our players.
As a non-contact sport in an open environment, we will be continuing to operate following the guidance of the LTA, Government and Public Health England. In the meantime we have taken actions to help reduce the spread of infection. Group sessions are limited to 5 players per hour, booked and paid for in advance (Including Monday Club Night).
What action we have taken and implications
- In order to help reduce the spread of infection, we’re reminding all players, coaches and visitors to the Club of the importance of good hygiene. Please observe the Kegworth Club’s hygiene precautions displayed on site and follow the guidance available on the NHS website
- IOT coaches and players are being instructed there will be no handshakes, high fives, hugs and to maintain personal social distance 2-3 metres at all times. There will be no kinaesthetic learning by coaches (e.g. guiding swing paths etc.) We are asking all players to take the same precautions.
- Loan rackets will be disinfected at the end of sessions by the coach.
- It is up to individual clubs to decide how best to implement government guidelines but we would consider it sensible to limit use of the Club House to maintain toilet access and handwashing only.
- IOT employed coaches have been provided with Government and NHS guidance on what action they need to take to reduce the risk of spread of infection, following latest Guidance available on the Public Health England website.
What you can do to help
- Please help to reduce the spread of infection through good personal hygiene
- Frequent Hand washing is one of the easier and most effective ways to protect yourself and others. Hand washing guidance signs are now displayed above all hand washing locations (20 seconds lather scrub/20 seconds rinse).
- Follow guidance displayed by your Club highlighting hygiene precautions to help reduce the spread of infection.
- ‘Catch it, Bin it Kill it’ – cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use
- All players are reminded to
- wash hands before and after playing tennis
- no handshakes/ hugs/ high 5’s
- to maintain a social distance of 2-3 metres at all times
- Ensure that you have an adequate personal supply of tissues and hand sanitiser to last the time you are at the Club
- Familiarise yourself with the latest Public Health England guidance and please stay home if you have either
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
- All play is at the discretion of members. Any players or spectators who fall into the vulnerable groups below should not be participating in coaching sessions or going to the clubs for their own protection. “People in these vulnerable Groups should significantly limit their face-to-face interaction with friends and family as well if possible’.
- are aged 70 or over
- have a long-term condition
- are pregnant
- have a weakened immune system
Information and Guidance
- For the most up-to-date guidance please refer to the following websites:
- NHS UK website.
- For the elderly, those with underlying health conditions, a weakened immune system or those who are pregnant please refer to the NHS website.
- Follow Government guidanceif you are a returning traveller
- All leagues have been cancelled until further notice – for more information see LTA guidance at https://tinyurl.com/qwfdjps
- If you need personal health advice specifically in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you should call the NHS 111 service or your GP. Please do not attend your GP or emergency department without phoning in advance.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
From Loughborough, A6:
As you enter Kegworth on the A6, the road bends left. Take a right turn into Nottingham Road. The courts are located approximately 500yds along this road, on your right, adjacent to the football and cricket pitches (the turning is opposite Borough Street)
From the M1, J24:
Take the A6 to Loughborough, then the first left onto Side Ley. Follow this road until you see a break in the houses on both sides of the road, then turn right into Nottingham Road. Turn left into King George V Playing Fields.
WEBSITE SPONSORED BY THAIGRAND RESTAURANT
Thai Grand restaurant provides an authentic taste of Thai cuisine. Our Head chef has thirty years of experience and believes only in quality, which is provided in comfortable surroundings with a relaxing atmosphere. Find out more